National Geologic Map Database
Title: Distribution of corals in the Madison group and correlative strata in Montana, western Wyoming, and northeastern Utah
Author(s): Sando, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 400-B [p. B225-B227]
Larger Work: Zapp, A.D., and Cobban, W.A., eds., Geological Survey research 1960; short papers in the geological sciences; Articles 1-232
- Publication Date: 1960
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 11' 13" N (48.1869)
- South Latitude: 41° 31' 15" N (41.5208)
- East Longitude: 104° 21' 49" W (-104.3636)
- West Longitude: 112° 43' 38" W (-112.7272)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.