National Geologic Map Database
Title: Possibility of finding oil in laccolithic domes south of the Little Rocky Mountains, Montana
Author(s): Collier, A.J., and Cathcart, S.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 736-F [p. F171-F178]
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1922; Part 2, Mineral fuels
- Publication Date: 1922
- Map Scale: 1:130,639
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 56' 4" N (47.9344)
- South Latitude: 47° 49' 0" N (47.8167)
- East Longitude: 108° 26' 17" W (-108.4381)
- West Longitude: 108° 41' 39" W (-108.6942)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.