National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary report on the geology and water resources of Nebraska west of the one hundred and third meridian
Author(s): Darton, N.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Annual Report 19 [pt. 4, p. 719-785]
- Publication Date: 1899
- Map Scale: 1:373,585
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 6" N (43.0017)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 103° 0' 0" W (-103.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 3' 14" W (-104.0539)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.