National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic framework of Cambrian and Ordovician rocks in the central Appalachian basin from Morrow County, Ohio, to Pendleton County, West Virginia
Author(s): Ryder, R.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1839-G [p. G1-G25]
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins; Appalachian basin
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:7,324,828
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 36' 11" N (40.6031)
- South Latitude: 38° 37' 28" N (38.6244)
- East Longitude: 79° 16' 7" W (-79.2686)
- West Longitude: 82° 52' 32" W (-82.8756)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse