National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle and Upper Ordovician nautiloid cephalopods of the Cincinnati arch region of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio
Author(s): Frey, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1066-P [p. P1-P126]
Larger Work: Pojeta, John, Jr., ed., Contributions to the Ordovician paleontology of Kentucky and nearby states
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:5,506,304
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 52' 30" N (39.8750)
- South Latitude: 37° 22' 30" N (37.3750)
- East Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
- West Longitude: 85° 37' 30" W (-85.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.