National Geologic Map Database
Title: A summary of the Cenozoic stratigraphy and geologic history of the Coalinga region, central California
Author(s): Bartow, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1487 [p. 3-12]
Larger Work: Rymer, M.J.;Ellsworth, W.L., eds., The Coalinga, California, earthquake of May 2, 1983
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:836,167
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 16' 26" N (37.2739)
- South Latitude: 35° 13' 59" N (35.2331)
- East Longitude: 118° 34' 48" W (-118.5800)
- West Longitude: 121° 4' 32" W (-121.0756)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.