National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Coalinga, California, earthquake of May 2, 1983
Author(s): Atwater, B.F., Trumm, D.A., Tinsley, J.C., Stein, R.S., Tucker, A.B., Donahue, D.J., Jull, A.J.T., Payen, L.A., Harp, E.L., and Keefer, D.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1487
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 15' 0" W (-120.2500)
- West Longitude: 120° 37' 30" W (-120.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.