National Geologic Map Database
Title: Tarrantoceras Stephenson and related ammonoid genera from Cenomanian (Upper Cretaceous) rocks in Texas and the Western Interior of the United States
Author(s): Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1473 [51 p.]
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:12,720,380
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 29' 27" N (49.4908)
- South Latitude: 29° 54' 3" N (29.9008)
- East Longitude: 98° 59' 14" W (-98.9872)
- West Longitude: 114° 46' 40" W (-114.7778)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse