National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic relationships of the Navajo Sandstone to Middle Jurassic formations in parts of southern Utah and northern Arizona
Author(s): Peterson, Fred, and Pipiringos, G.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1035-B [p. B1-B43]
Larger Work: Unconformities, correlations, and nomenclature of some Triassic and Jurassic rocks, Western Interior United States
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:2,785,618
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 10' 3" N (38.1675)
- South Latitude: 35° 53' 54" N (35.8983)
- East Longitude: 109° 41' 51" W (-109.6975)
- West Longitude: 114° 16' 24" W (-114.2733)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse