National Geologic Map Database
Title: Harebell Formation (Upper Cretaceous) and Pinyon Conglomerate (uppermost Cretaceous and Paleocene), northwestern Wyoming
Author(s): Love, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 734-A [p. A1-A54]
Larger Work: Geology of gold-bearing conglomerates in northwestern Wyoming
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:500,369
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 22' 42" N (44.3783)
- South Latitude: 43° 22' 45" N (43.3792)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 3' 25" W (-111.0569)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.