National Geologic Map Database
Title: Dakota group in northern Front Range foothills, Colorado
Author(s): Waage, K.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 274-B [p. B15-B51]
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1955-57
- Publication Date: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:959,972
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 59' 54" N (40.9983)
- South Latitude: 39° 23' 41" N (39.3947)
- East Longitude: 104° 56' 35" W (-104.9431)
- West Longitude: 105° 23' 57" W (-105.3992)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.