National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revision of Mississippian stratigraphy, northern Tendoy Mountains, southwest Montana
Author(s): Sando, W.J., Sandberg, C.A., and Perry, W.J., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1656-A [p. A1-A10]
Larger Work: Sando, W.J., ed., Mississippian and Pennsylvanian stratigraphy in southwest Montana and adjacent Idaho
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:368,371
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 5" N (45.0014)
- South Latitude: 44° 44' 21" N (44.7392)
- East Longitude: 112° 45' 21" W (-112.7558)
- West Longitude: 113° 7' 52" W (-113.1311)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.