National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Boulder-Pioneer wilderness study area, Blaine and Custer Counties, Idaho
Author(s): Dover, J.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1497-A [p. 15-75]
Larger Work: Mineral resources of the Boulder - Pioneer wilderness study area, Blaine and Custer Counties, Idaho
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 57' 30" N (43.9583)
- South Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- East Longitude: 113° 40' 0" W (-113.6667)
- West Longitude: 114° 30' 0" W (-114.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.