National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic nomenclature of Cambrian and Lower Ordovician rocks of easternmost southern Arizona and adjacent westernmost New Mexico
Author(s): Hayes, P.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1372-B [p. B1-B21]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:13,200,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 22' 30" N (33.3750)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 106° 22' 30" W (-106.3750)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.