National Geologic Map Database
Title: Four new members of the Upper Cretaceous Straight Cliffs Formation in the southeastern Kaiparowits region, Kane County, Utah
Author(s): Peterson, Fred
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1274-J [p. J1-J28]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy, 1968
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:309,073
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 22' 11" N (37.3697)
- South Latitude: 37° 1' 12" N (37.0200)
- East Longitude: 111° 25' 17" W (-111.4214)
- West Longitude: 111° 44' 47" W (-111.7464)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.