National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of Upper Triassic and Triassic(?) formations between southwestern Utah and southern Nevada
Author(s): Wilson, R.F., and Stewart, J.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1244-D [p. D1-D20]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy, 1966
- Publication Date: 1967
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 42' 20" N (37.7056)
- South Latitude: 35° 36' 57" N (35.6158)
- East Longitude: 112° 56' 23" W (-112.9397)
- West Longitude: 115° 53' 43" W (-115.8953)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.