National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Lexington Limestone (Middle Ordovician) of central Kentucky
Author(s): Black, D.F.B., Cressman, E.R., and MacQuown, W.C., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1224-C [p. C1-C29]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy, 1965
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:644,852
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 23' 31" N (38.3919)
- South Latitude: 37° 49' 30" N (37.8250)
- East Longitude: 83° 52' 30" W (-83.8750)
- West Longitude: 85° 7' 30" W (-85.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.