National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Foote Creek and Dutton Creek Formations, two new formations in the north part of the Laramie basin, Wyoming
Author(s): Hyden, H.J., McAndrews, Harry, and Tschudy, R.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1194-K [p. K1-K12]
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:2,501,038
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 39' 22" N (41.6561)
- South Latitude: 41° 29' 3" N (41.4842)
- East Longitude: 105° 44' 38" W (-105.7439)
- West Longitude: 106° 23' 28" W (-106.3911)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.