National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleozoic stratigraphy of the southern part of the Mule Mountains, Arizona
Author(s): Hayes, P.T., and Landis, E.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1201-F [43 p.]
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1964
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:254,456
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 31° 36' 15" N (31.6042)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 109° 44' 43" W (-109.7453)
- West Longitude: 110° 3' 4" W (-110.0511)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.