National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Ellenburger group in central Texas; a progress report
Author(s): Cloud, P.E., Jr., Barnes, V.E., and Bridge, Josiah
Publishing Organization: University of Texas, Austin
Series and Number: Publication no. 4301 [p. 133-161]
Larger Work: E.H. Sellards, [ed.], Texas Mineral resources
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:1,044,396
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 3' 32" N (31.0590)
- South Latitude: 30° 15' 55" N (30.2653)
- East Longitude: 98° 14' 43" W (-98.2454)
- West Longitude: 99° 28' 12" W (-99.4701)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.