National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Pennsylvanian formations of north-central Texas
Author(s): Plummer, F.B., and Moore, R.C.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas, Austin
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 2132 [237 p.]
- Publication Date: 1922
- Map Scale: 1:290,642
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 30° 13' 22" N (30.2228)
- South Latitude: 31° 4' 45" N (31.0791)
- East Longitude: 97° 59' 25" W (-97.9902)
- West Longitude: 99° 29' 7" W (-99.4853)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
Santa Anna Branch,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.