National Geologic Map Database
Title: The stratigraphy of some lower Ordovician formations of the Ozark uplift [Missouri and Arkansas]
Author(s): Cullison, J.S.
Publishing Organization: University of Missouri School of Mines and Metallurgy
Series and Number: Bulletin, Technical Series v. 15, no. 2 [112 p.]
- Publication Date: 1944
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 36' 49" N (40.6136)
- South Latitude: 33° 0' 15" N (33.0042)
- East Longitude: 89° 5' 56" W (-89.0989)
- West Longitude: 95° 46' 29" W (-95.7747)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.