National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithostratigraphy of the Grant Lake Limestone and Grant Lake Formation (Upper Ordovician) in southwestern Ohio
Author(s): Schumacher, G.A., Swinford, E.M., and Shrake, D.L.
Publishing Organization: The Ohio Academy of Science
Series and Number: Ohio Journal of Science v. 91, no. 1 [p. 56-68]
- Publication Date: 1991
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 35' 23" N (39.5897)
- South Latitude: 38° 35' 48" N (38.5967)
- East Longitude: 83° 16' 4" W (-83.2678)
- West Longitude: 84° 21' 55" W (-84.3653)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.