National Geologic Map Database
Title: High-frequency sequences and the nature of incised-valley fills in fluvial systems of the Breathitt Group (Pennsylvanian), Appalachian foreland basin, eastern Kentucky
Author(s): Aitken, J.F., and Flint, S.S.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists
Series and Number: Special Publication no. 51 [p. 353-368]
Larger Work: Dalrymple, R.W., and others, eds., Incised-valley systems; origin and sedimentary sequences
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:456,621
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 1' 26" N (38.0238)
- South Latitude: 37° 17' 23" N (37.2898)
- East Longitude: 82° 31' 0" W (-82.5167)
- West Longitude: 83° 13' 15" W (-83.2209)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.