National Geologic Map Database
Title: Devonian and Mississippian stratigraphy and conodont zonation of Pilot and Chainman Shales, Confusion Range, Utah
Author(s): Sandberg, C.A., Poole, F.G., and Gutschick, R.C.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
Series and Number: Rocky Mountain Paleogeography Symposium, 1st, Denver, CO, 1980, Proceedings v. 1 [p. 71-79]
Larger Work: Fouch, T.D., and Magathan, E.R., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the west-central United States
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:126,720
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 18' 31" N (39.3086)
- South Latitude: 39° 10' 19" N (39.1720)
- East Longitude: 113° 37' 23" W (-113.6231)
- West Longitude: 113° 45' 11" W (-113.7531)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.