National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing localities and inferred distributions of the Huckleberry Ridge, Mesa Falls, and Lava Creek ash beds (Pearlette family ash beds) of Pliocene and Pleistocene age in the western United States and southern Canada
Author(s): Izett, G.A., and Wilcox, R.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1325
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:4,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 50° 0' 0" N (50.0000)
- South Latitude: 27° 0' 0" N (27.0000)
- East Longitude: 92° 0' 0" W (-92.0000)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.