National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Mississippian Leadville Dolomite, Gilman to Leadville, Colorado; redefinition of the Castle Butte and Red Cliff Members
Author(s): Beaty, D.W., Johansing, R.J., and Thompson, T.B.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Geologists
Series and Number: Guidebook v. 2 [p. 9-34]
Larger Work: Thompson, T.B., and Beaty, D.W., eds., Geology and mineralization of the Gilman-Leadville area, Colorado
- Publication Date: 1988
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 55' 31" N (39.9253)
- South Latitude: 39° 3' 22" N (39.0561)
- East Longitude: 106° 8' 10" W (-106.1361)
- West Longitude: 107° 6' 50" W (-107.1139)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.