National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithologic and geophysical description of a continuously cored hole in Warren County, Ohio, including description of the Middle Run Formation (Precambrian?) and a seismic profile across the core site
Author(s): Shrake, D.L., Wolfe, P.J., Richard, B.H., Wickstrom, L.H., Potter, P.E., and Sitler, G.W.
Publishing Organization: Ohio Division of Geological Survey
Series and Number: Information Circular no. 56 [11 p.]
- Publication Date: 1990
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 35' 23" N (39.5897)
- South Latitude: 39° 15' 19" N (39.2553)
- East Longitude: 83° 58' 37" W (-83.9769)
- West Longitude: 84° 21' 55" W (-84.3653)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.