National Geologic Map Database
Title: Restudy of Upper Devonian (Chautauquan) stratigraphy and paleontology in southwestern New York State
Author(s): Tesmer, I.H.
Publishing Organization: New York State Museum and Science Service
Series and Number: Circular no. 42 [22 p.]
- Publication Date: 1955
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 57" N (45.0158)
- South Latitude: 40° 29' 46" N (40.4961)
- East Longitude: 71° 51' 22" W (-71.8561)
- West Longitude: 79° 45' 44" W (-79.7622)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.