National Geologic Map Database
Title: Eurypterid biofacies of the Silurian-Devonian evaporite sequence; Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada, and New York
Author(s): Ciurca, S.J., Jr.
Publishing Organization: New York State Geological Association
Series and Number: Annual Meeting of the New York State Geological Association, 62nd, Fredonia, NY, 1990, Guidebook no. 62 [p. Sat/Sun D1-D30]
Larger Work: Lash, G.G., ed., Western New York and Ontario; field trip guidebook
- Publication Date: 1990
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 22' 29" N (43.3747)
- South Latitude: 42° 26' 17" N (42.4381)
- East Longitude: 78° 27' 37" W (-78.4603)
- West Longitude: 79° 8' 12" W (-79.1367)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.