National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cretaceous stratigraphy and paleontology in the Dry Cimarron Valley, New Mexico, Colorado, and Oklahoma
Author(s): Kues, B.S., and Lucas, S.G.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 38 [p. 167-198]
Larger Work: Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P., eds., Northeastern New Mexico
- Publication Date: 1987
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 38' 39" N (37.6442)
- South Latitude: 35° 44' 21" N (35.7392)
- East Longitude: 102° 1' 41" W (-102.0281)
- West Longitude: 105° 22' 41" W (-105.3781)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.