National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of central Peloncillo Mountains, Hidalgo County, New Mexico [Also see "Geologic map of the central Peloncillo Mountains, Hidalgo County, New Mexico"]
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K., Silberman, M.L., Todd, V.R., Hoggatt, W.C., and Carten, R.B.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Circular no. 158 [19 p.]
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 46' 40" N (32.7778)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 108° 12' 29" W (-108.2081)
- West Longitude: 109° 3' 0" W (-109.0500)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.