National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the central Peloncillo Mountains, Hidalgo County, New Mexico
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K., Silberman, M.L., Todd, V.R., Hoggatt, W.C., and Carten, R.B.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Circular 158
Larger Work: Geology of central Peloncillo Mountains, Hidalgo County, New Mexico
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 10' 0" N (32.1667)
- South Latitude: 32° 2' 30" N (32.0417)
- East Longitude: 108° 56' 0" W (-108.9333)
- West Longitude: 109° 2' 30" W (-109.0417)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.