National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Upper Ordovician through Middle Silurian of the eastern Great Basin; Part 1, Introduction; historical perspective and stratigraphic synthesis
Author(s): Budge, D.R., and Sheehan, P.M.
Publishing Organization: Milwaukee Public Museum
Series and Number: Contributions in Biology and Geology no. 28 [26 p.]
- Publication Date: 1980
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 26' 40" N (44.4444)
- South Latitude: 33° 52' 14" N (33.8706)
- East Longitude: 109° 53' 10" W (-109.8861)
- West Longitude: 121° 29' 52" W (-121.4978)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Tony Grove Lake
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.