National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Pennsylvanian invertebrate fauna of Kentucky
Author(s): Morse, W.C.
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Report, 6th series v. 36 [p. 293-348]
Larger Work: Jillson, W.R., ed., The paleontology of Kentucky; a symposium outlining systematically, and briefly describing with stratigraphic references the various fossil forms of life indigenous to the rocks of the Commonwealth
- Publication Date: 1931
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 8' 51" N (39.1475)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 50" N (36.4972)
- East Longitude: 81° 57' 54" W (-81.9650)
- West Longitude: 89° 34' 17" W (-89.5714)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.