National Geologic Map Database
Title: A reclassification of the Pennsylvanian System in the northern Midcontinent region
Author(s): Moore, R.C.
Publishing Organization: Kansas Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook for the Annual Field Conference [p. 79-98]
Larger Work: Carboniferous rocks of eastern Kansas, eastern Nebraska, and western Missouri
- Publication Date: 1932
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 6" N (43.0017)
- South Latitude: 35° 59' 45" N (35.9958)
- East Longitude: 89° 5' 56" W (-89.0989)
- West Longitude: 104° 3' 14" W (-104.0539)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.