National Geologic Map Database
Title: Nomenclature and description of the geological formations of Indiana
Author(s): Cumings, E.R.
Publishing Organization: Indiana Division of Geology
Series and Number: Publication no. 21 [p. 403-570]
Larger Work: Logan, W.N., and others, Handbook of Indiana Geology
- Publication Date: 1922
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 45' 38" N (41.7606)
- South Latitude: 37° 46' 18" N (37.7717)
- East Longitude: 84° 47' 5" W (-84.7847)
- West Longitude: 88° 3' 31" W (-88.0586)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.