National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the Beardstown, Glasford, Havana, and Vermont quadrangles
Author(s): Wanless, H.R.
Publishing Organization: Illinois State Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 82 [233 p.]
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 89° 45' 0" W (-89.7500)
- West Longitude: 90° 30' 0" W (-90.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.