National Geologic Map Database
Title: Generalized correlation chart for the Precambrian rocks of the conterminous United States
Author(s): Reed, J.C.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Geology of North America v. C-2 [pl. 7]
Larger Work: Reed, J.C., Jr., and others, eds., Precambrian; conterminous U.S.
- Publication Date: 1993
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 23' 4" N (49.3844)
- South Latitude: 30° 21' 28" N (30.3578)
- East Longitude: 69° 55' 42" W (-69.9283)
- West Longitude: 97° 14' 21" W (-97.2392)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.