National Geologic Map Database
Title: Late Eocene and Oligocene paleosols from Badlands National Park, South Dakota
Author(s): Retallack, G.J.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Special Paper 193 [82 p.]
- Publication Date: 1983
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 56' 43" N (45.9453)
- South Latitude: 42° 28' 47" N (42.4797)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 104° 3' 29" W (-104.0581)
The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.