National Geologic Map Database
Title: A time-scale for the Late Cretaceous of the Western Interior of North America
Author(s): Obradovich, J.D., and Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: Geological Association of Canada
Series and Number: Special Paper 13 [p. 31-54]
Larger Work: Caldwell, W.G., ed., The Cretaceous System in the Western Interior of North America
- Publication Date: 1975
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 23' 4" N (49.3844)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 15" N (25.8375)
- East Longitude: 89° 29' 21" W (-89.4892)
- West Longitude: 117° 14' 35" W (-117.2431)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.