National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sedimentology and new fossil occurrences of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation, southeastern Utah
Author(s): Dubiel, R.F.
Publishing Organization: Four Corners Geological Society
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook [p. 99-107]
Larger Work: Campbell, J.A., ed., Geology of Cataract Canyon and vicinity 1987; field symposium
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:657,895
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 48' 55" N (37.8153)
- South Latitude: 37° 33' 40" N (37.5612)
- East Longitude: 110° 5' 52" W (-110.0979)
- West Longitude: 110° 20' 36" W (-110.3432)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.