National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology in the region of the Delaware to Lehigh Water Gaps
Author(s): Epstein, J.B., and Epstein, A.G.
Publishing Organization: Field Conference of Pennsylvania Geologists, Inc.
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 32 [89 p.]
Larger Work: Guidebook for the 32nd annual field conference of Pennsylvania geologists
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:736,745
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 1' 51" N (41.0309)
- South Latitude: 40° 44' 45" N (40.7458)
- East Longitude: 75° 3' 3" W (-75.0507)
- West Longitude: 75° 40' 2" W (-75.6673)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.