National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Cambrian of the Rocky Mountains and southwest deserts of the United States and adjoining Sonora province, Mexico
Author(s): Lochman-Balk, Christina
Publishing Organization: American Geophysical Union
Series and Number: International Geological Congress, 20th, Mexico City, 1956, Report [p. 529-661]
Larger Work: Rodgers, John, ed., El Sistema Cambrico, su paleogeografia y el problema de su base; Symposium; Parte II, Australia, America
- Publication Date: 1956
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 124° 24' 35" W (-124.4097)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.