National Geologic Map Database
Title: Johnson Camp area, Cochise County, Arizona, Chapter 3
Author(s): Cooper, J.R.
Publishing Organization: Arizona Bureau of Mines
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 156 [p. 30-39]
Larger Work: Part 1 OF Arizona zinc and lead deposits
- Publication Date: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:1,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 25' 39" N (32.4275)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 57" N (31.3325)
- East Longitude: 109° 2' 51" W (-109.0475)
- West Longitude: 110° 27' 39" W (-110.4608)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.