National Geologic Map Database
Title: Spatial database of the Parmleysville quadrangle, and part of the Sharp Place quadrangle, Wayne and McCreary Counties, Kentucky [The original, paper version of this product, and online images, are available]
Author(s): Zhang, Q.
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Digitally Vectorized Geological Quadrangle DVGQ-12_1405
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 84° 45' 0" W (-84.7500)
- West Longitude: 84° 52' 30" W (-84.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: 12215
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.