National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Parmleysville quadrangle, and part of the Sharp Place quadrangle, Wayne and McCreary Counties, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Taylor, A.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1405
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 36' 11" N (36.6030)
- East Longitude: 84° 45' 0" W (-84.7500)
- West Longitude: 84° 52' 30" W (-84.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse