National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps and descriptions of liquefaction and associated effects: Map showing locations of ground-failure and damage to facilities on Treasure Island attributed to the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake
Author(s): Tinsley, J.C., Egan, J.A., Kayen, R.E., Bennett, M.J., Kropp, Alan, and Holzer, T.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1551-B [Plate 3]
Larger Work: The Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989 -- liquefaction
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:2,400
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 49' 54" N (37.8317)
- South Latitude: 37° 48' 55" N (37.8153)
- East Longitude: 122° 21' 44" W (-122.3622)
- West Longitude: 122° 22' 46" W (-122.3794)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.