National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of Jefferson County, Kentucky
Author(s): Butts, Charles
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Early KGS Volume V-04_032 No. 1
- Publication Date: 1915
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 22' 50" N (38.3806)
- South Latitude: 37° 59' 51" N (37.9975)
- East Longitude: 85° 24' 18" W (-85.4050)
- West Longitude: 85° 56' 55" W (-85.9486)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: 2188
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.