National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart of Lower and Upper Cretaceous Blackleaf Formation, Lima Peaks area to eastern Pioneer Mountains, southwestern Montana
Author(s): Dyman, T.S., and Tysdal, R.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2119
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:188,700
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 53' 39" N (45.8942)
- South Latitude: 44° 28' 58" N (44.4828)
- East Longitude: 112° 29' 16" W (-112.4878)
- West Longitude: 112° 52' 41" W (-112.8781)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.